Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Light Empire - Official Release BETA 0.2 and website
  • Hello guy's !Today I have many words to you... 
  • 1) - First, here are the new website of the game. There are all new and even "spoils" to come. The website aims to share more with you and you can ask questions and leave comments in connection with the game. - You have a section "contact us" for you to send me email if you encounter any problems arise on occasion, or bugs in the game. Website "The Light Empire" [jemyjan01.wixsite.com] 
  • 2) - The second part is much bigger. - The BETA 0.2 officially released for EVERYONE. Some additions and major changes have been made since the Alpha version! Here is a list of changes : 
    • The game is entirely in real time 
    • The skills system was completely redesigned. 
    • A system of "new game +" was included 
    • You will keep your money, and other items from one party to another if you can win. 
    • A new ship creation system, much simpler and more subtle, especially as you your new parts. 
    • You will have access to different sectors of the galaxy, which will have an impact on what you find .. 
    • A new weapons purchase system, and a new space station. 
    • The game may end in the current state. (If you get there ...)
    *The version is still only the BETA, and therefore does not include all features.
  • * If you encounter any bugs, problems, or if you have suggestions, please go to the website, in the "Contact / bugs", you can access it via the game menu. Hope you like the game, the updates are already planned in the coming weeks! I count on you to get feedback to improve the game! 
[Image: prKAbBN.png]